Are you a detail oriented tradesman who takes pride in their work? Are you looking for long-term, meaningful employment with opportunity to grow within the company? Are you willing to “do what it takes” to ensure a job is complete to the absolute best of your ability? If you answered yes to these questions, this job is for you.
Solaris is the exclusive distributor of Phantom Screens in Northern Alberta and also offers various other high end outdoor living products. We are an established growing company in the Edmonton area and our main focus is maintaining a positive experience for our customers, from the initial interaction to the final payment.
Our vision is: "To be a company dedicated to providing our customers with a lifestyle and an experience, not just a product. We enrich the lives of our customers by bringing the "wow" to their indoor and outdoor living experiences and in return our customers become our biggest promoter."
We are currently hiring a large product installer. A successful candidate is someone who describes themselves as a performer and is passionate about their work and quality of work.
• previous building and/or construction experience
• must be comfortable and proficient with power tools
• previous installation experience is an asset
• work independently or as part of a team when necessary
• attention to detail
• ability to problem solve
• enthusiasm for working outdoors all year
• personable when working with customers onsite
• ability to multitask and delegate tasks as required
• confidence to oversee others and enforce quality standards
• ability to self motivate during slow season
• has passion for their job and quality of work
• able to lift up to 80lbs
Job Description: you will be responsible for the following
• installation of our large product line's (motorized power screens, power awnings, etc.)
• providing leadership to, and direction of any seasonal helpers
• providing leadership to, and direction of shop personnel and shop operations
• ensuring the integrity of our operational systems are maintained and backed with appropriate and timely paperwork
• ensuring our equipment, stationary and movable, is maintained to high standards and is operational
• maintaining and exceeding our quality control processes
• assist in creating company initiatives to help ensure product installs go smoothly and professionally
• any shop related tasks as per management discretion
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time, Day
Starting Wage Range: $26 - $28 per hour (experience dependent), plus annual bonus program, medical benefits and other miscellaneous perks.
If you possess the qualities listed above and are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]
. Please be sure to note in the subject of your email you are applying for the large product installer position.
We look forward to hearing from you!